Webinar series on the Safe Handling of Enzymes in the Bakery sector
AMFEP, the Association of Manufacturers and Formulators of Enzyme products & FEDIMA, the Federation of European Manufacturers and Suppliers of Ingredients to the Bakery, Confectionery and Patisseries Industries, are hosting a series of webinars to present the Guidelines on the Safe Handling of Enzymes in the Bakery Sector (link) jointly developed in 2018. Save the dates!
Webinar 1 - 15 October (14:00 CET): Introduction to safe handling of enzymes in the bakery supply chain, incl. regulatory aspects
Webinar 2 - 29 October (14:00 CET): Control of exposure during handling of enzymes in bakery sector – Artisan and Industrial bakeries, Bakery Schools & Demonstration Bakeries
Webinar 3 - 19 November (14:00 CET): Control of exposure during handling of enzymes in bakery sector: Flour millers & ingredients manufacturers
Webinar 4 - 26 November (14:00 CET): Health surveillance and air monitoring
To obtain insights, best practices & tools to;
- control dust exposure in all sectors of baking industry: milling, bakery ingredient production, craft and industrial bakeries
- safeguard health of workers in the baking industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- SHE managers, WHS managers and/or OHS managers
- All plant operational staff incl. managers
- R&D employees in the bakery sector
- Programme managers and teachers in bakery education centers
- Representatives of occupational health and safety organisations
- Craft/artisan bakers
- Bakers union representatives
The Guidelines and webinars address the mitigation of OCCUPATIONAL exposure to enzymes in the bakery sector.
REGISTRATION : Register via this link
DIAL-IN DETAILS: Will be provided by mail
COST: Free of charge
PRESENTERS: Experts from AMFEP & FEDIMA
DURATION: Webinars 1,2,3 - 1h incl Q&A; Webinar 4 - 1h15 incl Q&A
MATERIALS: Will be made available after the sessions
For more information and questions please contact AMFEP :
Download here a full information leaflet : Leaflet
now available in several languages!
Guidance for the safe handling of raw materials and ingredients that contain enzymes